August 16, 2017
The Medical Equipment Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global medical equipment sector.
The global medical equipment market is expected to reach over $500 billion in 2020. One of the key drivers of the medical equipment market include Technology – Technology is expected to be a continued driver of market growth during this period. Areas of particular development are likely to be robotics and minimally invasive surgery technologies. Markets such as this one will benefit from the greater efficiencies offered by these technologies. For example, ConforMIS iFit image-to-implant technology allows surgeons to 3D print joint replacement implants to suit the needs of each patient’s body, thereby reducing the duration of knee replacement surgery as well as patient recovery time.
Use of medical devices for the home based diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions is increasing. Technological developments in devices such as glucose monitors, insulin delivery devices, nebulizers and oxygen concentrators have enabled diagnosis and monitoring of many diseases at home. Remote control technology is also allowing healthcare professionals to support home based treatments which is leading to preference for home and self-care treatment .
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare market, and compares it with other markets.
- Markets Covered: Cardiovascular Devices, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Orthopaedic Devices, Ophthalmic Devices, Diagnostic Equipment, Hospital Supplies, Diabetes Care Devices, Patient Monitoring Devices, Anesthesia And Respiratory Devices, Nephrology And Urology Devices, Wound Care Devices, ENT Devices, Neurology Devices, Surgical Equipment, Dental Equipment And Supplies
- Companies Mentioned: Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, and Philips Healthcare
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Medical Equipment Indicators Comparison
- Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzhwph/medical_equipment
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Medical Devices